HAppy BirthDay DAD!!

23th MAy, my sweet funny daddy's birthday!! Lol.. Me n my sis decided to bring him to pavilion Sakae Sushi.. We are sushi's lover!! Woo-hoo!! Unfortunately, i forgot to take the pics in Sakae Sushi bcuz i was too excited.. sigh... but i stil get to take some pics in other place.. =.="
My Birthday STAR for today!! Funny guy..
Lol.. My sis's true color!! Haha.. Chill man!!

Funny guy smiles all the time.. :D

My uncle, who is very sayang me since i was young. He shared wif me n my sis to belanja my dad for the Sakae..
Fresh Coffee Cream Cake.. :D











24th MAY. This time v went out for dinner wif my whole family. V went to a Chinese Restaurant near my house. Y everytime i 4got to take pics 4 the food? Lol.. Food makes me blind!!! Grr... I promise i will remember nextime.. >.<



My uncle belanja the dinner to night. Lol.. i cant belanja edi cuz i'm out of cash.. sigh...

Here comes the funny daddy.. Look at his hair.. Wuahahaha!!!

0 comments: